- 2 tbsps Cornflour
- Milk 500 ml
- Sugar 1 1/4 cups
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Almonds & Pista 2 tbsps
- Cardamom & Nutmeg 1/2 tsp
- Rose essence,
- Boil milk till reduced to three-fourths.
- Mix cornflour with quarter cup milk and gradually add to the boiling milk.
- Add the sugar and nuts and cook for another two minutes.
- Remove from the fire, cool and add the beaten fresh cream &the flavoring.
- Beat the whole mixture again together and fill in the kulfi moulds or in flat box.keep covered.
- keep in to the fridge.